A gift to Down Syndrome NSW helps us to fulfil our mission. What we do is critical in enabling people with DS to live better lives. We only receive minimal government funding (22%) so we rely on the generosity of the wider community through their financial contributions.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible and go directly to supporting Down Syndrome NSW and its members. The end of the financial year is the perfect time to make a one-off donation. Or, you could make a recurring donation, which is a way of contributing monthly that makes it easy for you and helps us plan ahead for our members. Your set regular gift is automatically decucted monthly from a nominated bank account.
Other Ways to Donate:
Bank: Commonwealth Bank
Account Name: Down Syndrome NSW
Account No: 00901136
Reference: Your name and Contact Number
Payable to: Down Syndrome NSW
Please include a note with your contact details (address, phone and email) so we can send a receipt to you.
NB: if we do not have enough contact details for you, you will not receive a receipt. Please call us on 1800 811 629 to provide your contact details if you haven't done so already.
What a donation can do for us
- $10 pays for the production on the “New Parent” and “Pre Natal Diagnosis” books.
- $15 helps facilitates Up! Club activities & volunteers as they help young adults with Down syndrome get out and about socially in the city.
- $25 helps provide Library Resources to families in rural NSW.
- $50 provides one hour of phone support for regional families.
- $75 helps provide support and information to families for milestone events such as their child beginning school. Or, it allows us to a visit a school and provide education to teachers and support staff.
- $225 helps us support and provide information when a new baby is born.
- $250 is the cost of a Metro hospital visit for parent support.
- $450 is the cost of a regional School visit to educated teachers and support staff.
- $500 is the cost of a regional hospital visit for parent support
- $750 allows us to host a Regional workshop for families and parents
- $2500 provides funds to keep the resource library up to date.
- $13,000 pays for a parental support staff one day a week for year
Other Ways to Support Down Syndrome NSW
- Leave a Gift in your will (Bequest)
- Become a Fundraiser
- Give a Gift-in-Kind
For more information about ways to support Down Syndrome NSW, please contact our office on 1800 811 629, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.